Morning Barista role, be finished before school pickup!
Aquafit Health, Fitness and Wellbeing is seeking a barista to lead the small team in our onsite café.
Ideal for anyone looking to have their afternoons free, this fulltime or permanent part time position will include all facets of café operations including making coffees, serving food, cash handling, light food prep, training & development of staff, stock management and rotation.
- Regular shifts and hours
- Above award wages
- Weekends off
- Uniforms including footwear provided
- Half price gym membership
- Discounted staff meals across the Club
- Be part of an organisation that is training and investing in leadership development
The right candidate will possess the following:
- Food safety supervisor certificate, preferred but not essential
- Proven ability to deliver high quality service, with a passion for your craft
- Excellent personal presentation and attention to detail
- Strong communication skills and highly developed organisational skills
- A willingness to go above and beyond to deliver enjoyable experiences for our guests
- Previous experience in a similar role in a fast-paced environment
If this sounds what you have been looking for then send your resume and covering letter today. Address applications to: Human Resources – firstname.lastname@example.org or PO Box 133 Campbelltown 2560
Submit your Application
"*" indicates required fields