We are seeking a full time experienced Corporate Reception Coordinator to join our professional and dynamic frontline team.
As the first point of contact with our members and guests you will be responsible for upholding our commitment to excellence in customer service.
In your new role you will:
- Overseeing the operation of the reception staff
- Leading a small team in a professional manner
- Ensuring the delivery of efficient service
- Assisting patrons with any/all enquiries
- Intermediate proficiency in computer systems, Microsoft Office, databases and ability to quickly learn and use business systems relevant to the role.
- The ability to work as a team player or autonomously to achieve results supported by initiative and self-motivation.
- A track record in building credibility and rapport with internal and external stakeholders, including those from diverse backgrounds.
- Demonstrated ability in identifying and solving problems, using initiative as well as the ability in managing time and prioritising tasks
- Ensuring membership renewal forms are completed accurately and within a certain time frame for a high volume of clients
- Administrative tasks at reception include- telephone handling, checking IDs of visitors and members, cloaking patrons’ possessions, issuing tickets for shows and events held at the venue.
The successful applicant will have:
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent personal presentation
- Keyboard & computer skills
- Windows based program knowledge
- Clerical skills
- Responsible Service of Alcohol Certificate
What we offer:
- Half price gym membership and meals
- Uniform including shoes and aprons provided
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
- A fun and supportive working environment
Submit your Application
"*" indicates required fields