We have an opportunity for an experienced and dedicated person to work in our maintenance team. Our maintenance team ensures all property, plant and equipment are well maintained and operating at optimum levels, ensuring our facilities present beautifully to our patrons. Your eye for detail and commitment to Work Health & Safety will be highly regarded.
Working in this role will require but not limited to:
- The ability to operate independently
- Have a proactive approach to any breakdown situations
- Have a clear understanding of WHS
- You must be well presented and have great communication skills
- Ability to work under minimum supervision and in a team environment
The successful applicant will have:
- Motivation, enthusiasm and a great ‘can do’ attitude
- Pride in workmanship and attention to detail
- Physical ability to undertake the requirements of the role including bending, lifting, climbing, pushing and carrying
- Drivers Licence
- Forklift Licence is desirable but not essential
- Trade qualifications are desirable but not essential
- Flexible availability, including the ability to commence early mornings, work on weekends and public holidays
Previous experience in a Club or Hotel in a similar role would be an advantage but not essential.
If you are in search of a new challenge and want to work close to home, send your resume and cover letter today.
Please use the form below or email your cover letter and resume to our Human Resources Team at email@example.com.
Applicants must be eligible to work in Australia.
Submit your Application
"*" indicates required fields