We are seeking experienced receptionists for permanent part time position to join our professional and dynamic frontline team. As the first point of contact with our members and guests you will be responsible for upholding our commitment to excellence in customer service. Your role will require:
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent personal presentation
- Keyboard and computer skills
- Windows based program knowledge
- Clerical skills
- Responsible Service of Alcohol and Responsible Conduct of Gambling Certificates
The successful applicant will have:
- Intermediate proficiency in computer systems, Microsoft Office, databases and ability to quickly learn and use business systems relevant to the role
- The ability to work as a team player or autonomously to achieve results supported by initiative and self-motivation
- A track record in building credibility and rapport with internal and external stakeholders, including those from diverse backgrounds
- Demonstrated ability in identifying and solving problems, using initiative as well as the ability in managing time and prioritising tasks
If you would like to work in a leading organisation and be part of a dynamic Reception teams then send through your cover letter and resume today.
Please use the form below or email your cover letter and resume to our Human Resources Team at email@example.com.
Applicants must be eligible to work in Australia.
Submit your Application
"*" indicates required fields