Updated 22 December 2020
Campbelltown Catholic Club is a registered COVID Safe Venue. As part of this process we are continually updating our COVID Safe plan to reflect the latest advice from NSW Health.
As Greater Sydney faces additional precautionary measures due to the recent outbreak in the Northern Beaches, we have updated our policies and procedures in response to the most recent changes in the Public Health Orders.
The easing in restrictions we have enjoyed over the past few months has been temporarily rolled back. In-line with the Public Health Orders issued over the weekend the following rules now apply when visiting the Club:
- 1 patron per 4 square metres in indoor areas
- 1 patron per 2 square metres in outdoor areas
- Reintroduction of capped capacities for each area of the venue
- Refusal of entry for any person who has visited a known hotspot/ venue as listed on the NSW Health website
- Patrons in all areas are to be seated
- No dancing (only permitted for up to 20 members of a bridal party)
- No singing or live entertainment
Campbelltown Catholic Club has also reintroduced face masks for all front-line staff. We encourage all patrons to wear a mask when attending the Club. Disposable masks are available upon request at reception and are complimentary, should you wish to wear one whilst visiting.
Temperature checks upon arrival will continue to ensure your safety and as always if you are feeling unwell or have bene instructed to self- isolate please stay at home.
Please note Group booking capacities of 30 people still applies for restaurants and we are hopeful that our planned New Year’s dinner events will still be able to go ahead. We will continue to update this advice as more information becomes available.
We all need to work together to help contain the outbreak. You can play your part in protecting our community when visiting by:
- Always practice good personal hygiene including regular hand washing/sanitisation and correct cough/sneeze etiquette.
- Maintain social distancing of 1.5 metres
- Using contactless payment wherever possible
Please stay tuned to our Facebook page for further updates as they come to hand. We understand that this has been a tough year for everyone. Please stay safe and continue to be vigilant. We wish you all the best for a safe and Merry Christmas.