Updated 1 April 2021
Campbelltown Catholic Club is a registered COVID Safe Venue. As part of this process we are continually updating our COVID Safe plan to reflect the latest advice from NSW Health.
The following rules apply when visiting Campbelltown Catholic Club:
- All patrons must register upon arrival using the Service NSW QR Code
- 1 patron per 2 square meters in indoor and outdoor areas
- No capped capacities for each area of our venue
- Refusal of entry for any person who has visited a known hotspot/ venue as listed on the NSW Health website
- Dancing is permitted subject to the 1 patron per 2 square meter rule
- Live entertainment is permitted
The wearing of face masks is no longer mandatory however we encourage all patrons to wear a mask when attending the Club. Disposable masks are available upon request at reception and are complimentary, should you wish to wear one whilst visiting.
You can play your part in protecting our community when visiting by:
- Always practice good personal hygiene including regular hand washing/ sanitisation and correct cough/sneeze etiquette.
- Maintain social distancing of 1.5 metres
- Using contactless payment wherever possible
Please stay tuned to our Facebook page for further updates as they come to hand.